Monday 21 November 2011

Girl With Dimple Is Cute

Wait.. Wait.. Wait..


Okay, NOW!


OhmygoshabunchofstuffhappenedwhenwewereinSABDAbutIcan'treallyrememberanyofitbecausethereisalotofmemoriestokeepinmymind.

Wait a second. Wait a second. I have to breathe. Oh my gosh when I breathe my mind is filled with this awesome memories and..

I'mhavinghardtimebreathingnormallyI'msoexcitedtoknowherandIhavetocalmdownforaminutebeforewriteanymoreIfeelalittledizzy.

Okay. I'm okay now. Everyone loves her. Did you believeee it?


See this..

Also this..


See. I told you. Everyone loves her! (:


The last one,


We're not sarcastic - We're hilarious
We're not annoying - We're just cooler than others
We're not bitches - We just don't like you
We're not obsessed - We're just bestfriends

Everyone will walk in and out from your heart but I will leave my footprint in your heart, Azmira Eriza.