Sunday 20 November 2011

Melt Away Stress

I open my eyes and say to myself. I have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is died, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today,  and I'm going to be happy. Sorry! You can't take away my smile. All I wanna do is trade my life for something new, holding on to what I haven't got.


The best part having a friendship is getting to call her and tell her the crazy things happened to me all day. You can listen to me talk for hours and hours and hours about stupid things that doesn't matter. We're meant to be together forever. I believe that no matter how mistakes we've made, we're still friend. I love you my lil' sister. Seven days without your smile, makes one weak (:

You are angles who lift me to my feet when my wings have trouble remembering how to fly.