Friday 16 March 2012

How's it going ?

•I want to be 170cm tall. 
•I don’t know what I want at the moment. 
•I’m not happy. 
•I hate my friends. No, maybe YOU.
•I hate my life. 
•I hate my grades. 
•I wish I could drive my father's car.
•I’m bored of studying. 
•I love dancing. Even I didn't know how to dance.
•I go for jog during school holiday. When there is you, boy.
•I hate History.
•I have many kittens. 
•I got a new phone.
•I have friends that beautiful.
•90% of my friends clever. 
•I still hang out with my ex, even though our break up was rather nasty. 
•I'm studying at boarding school. 
•I have a crush. 
•I love cartoons. 
•I hate someone. 
•I have a tonne of homework everyday. 
•I buy keropok lekor Cik Intan every week. 
My parents don’t know about my blog. 
•I have two sisters. 
•I don’t have any earings.
•My school mates know about my FB. 
•I wanted to be a cardiologist. 
•I love Spongebob. 
•I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups. 
•My parents have faith in me 
•I’ve bought shoes this month. 
•I have annoying brothers. 
•I hate sports. 
•I love Netball. 
•I hate meeting new people. 
•I hate nail polish. 
•I have a teddy bear named Smelly. 
•People should start appreciating me. 
•High school was the worst time of my life. 
•I’m scared of my Biology result exam which I’m going to face someday.
•I still have a best friend. 
•Video games are a waste of time. 
•I know how to cook. 
•I love Mathematics.
•Blogging is a waste of time. 
•I hate people that are smart. 
•I love Orange juice. 
•I think I’m fat 
•I love my friends and family