Friday 23 December 2011

Wrong Decision Make a Good Story

Miss Liyana went to the Easy Addmaths Camp



As I told you before in my previous post, I went to a camp. I went there for 4 days 3 nights (17th until 20th December). Pretty cool ha? As usual, the camp was AWESOME! I met my new friends.


First expression bout the camp:

Extremely Excited


But then, everything turned into nightmare. We have to stay in their hostel in Sains Teluk Intan. And I was like o.O what?! Seriously, don't remind me about hostel. Memang time tu jugak lah imagine bagaimana kesusahan di SABDA.


Cik Liyana: Eh, kau. Tak turun makan ke?
Cik Idot: Tak nak aku.
Cik Liyana: Kenapa? Hari ni nasi ayam kann.
Cik Idot: Aku akan makan kalau makanan dekat sini boleh kalahkan masakan dewan makan SABDA.


Conclusion: Sorry, I have to say. Dewan Makan dekat SABDA is better than this.


I just remind myself that I went there to study. Not for staying comfortably, eating great dishes or others. But hey! Seriously this camp was awesome. There's a LOT of technique that I've learned. Sumpah rugi siapa yang tak pergi because they taught us the easiest solution for the AddMath question yang memang tak ada in any books. But then, I realize that, student SABDA yang datang hanya tujuh orang. (Hanis Marina, Nabila Syafeeqa, Wan Teh, Afiqah, Syahidah, Umar Hakim and of course me). I also met my new friends.


My dormate:
There are 16 of us from different school stayed in E7 (Delta House). They're from MRSM Pasir Salak, Sains Seri Puteri, SMK Seri Perak, MRSM Pengkalan Chepa, SMK Raja Perempuan Bainun, SMK Gunung Rapat and Sains Bagan Datoh. Well, there is a LOT of experience we go through together.


4 days in SEMESTI


First Day : New Experience, New Story
As I reached there, I met Ustaz Mad (Weird. He's having a conversation with my father.) Then, I got three messages from three different person. Semua tanya aku dah sampai ke belum. Okay, disebabkan aku register awal, dapat floor atas sekali, E7. Memang nak bagi aku kurus lah kan. Nasib aku dapat satu dorm dengan Hanis Marina. At least, tak ada lah awkward sangat dengan budak dorm. We have to get down on 12 o'clock untuk taklimat accommodation. And I was like, what a boring day! Aku tahu lah duduk hostel macam mana and peraturan semua. Suddenly, my mind blown away reminded about Cik Hanisah o.O Time nak kemas katil, aku jumpa two pairs of socks under the bed. 


Bukan socks je, cupcake yang dah berapa bulan tak buang =.= Memang aku nak tidur atas katil macam ni lah kan. Sometimes, I feel like SABDA is better than other school. Then, i opened the locker. (danggg!) The drawer was fallen on my feet. Locker aku pun tak pernah rosak macam ni. As I entered the toilet..


I need to wait half an hour to go bath. And the toilet was like, err. This is normal for hostel life but.. (sigh) Then aku bukak air dekat sink tu. Okay, memang sampai 20 minutes-kan nak gosok gigi. Air dia sumpah slow. I feel like staying in horror hostel. 


Second day : Kucing =.='
Honestly, I'm not sure how I can keep following this camp. Sumpah tired lah =.=' Ada satu malam ni, Hanis Marina tengah on-call dengan 'kawan' dia. Then, aku perasan ada budak tepi katil aku ni marah-marah. Kononnya tak dapat tidur lah sangat. When I keep my eyes on her, I shocked. Okay, muka dia macam..


Then, I told Hanis Marina to slow down her voice.

Cik Marina: Apa kau ni Yan. Tidur lah diam-diam.
Cik Liyana: Mar, budak tu marah kau on-call tengah-tengah malam.
Cik Marina: Bukan aku ganggu dia pun. Dia ingat dia seorang je ada phone.

And, I was like..

The next day.

Cik Marina: Asal dengan kau semalam?
Cik Liyana: What? Kenapa dengan aku?
Cik Marina: Mengigau tak tentu pasal. Takut aku. Dah lah semalam aku dengar orang masuk dorm.
Cik Liyana: Mar, kau ni. Dorm ni dah lah 'beza' dengan school kita.
Cik Marina: Kau tanya lah budak dorm kalau tak percaya.

10 minutes later..

Cik Marina: Yan!!
Cik Liyana: Now what?
Cik Marina: Kucing hitam lah yang masuk dorm kita semalam.
Cik Liyana: Penat je bgtahu dekat budak lain.

Oh ya. I also got a candy from Umar Hakim. Haha! Well, Suhada. I bet you are in jealous, my dear :p

Third Day : Blackout
We just finished our night class in the hall. Some students went to the canteen for supper. And the others pulang dorm. Around 2 a.m. tiba-tiba Blackout. Pfffft Yg peliknya, the whole school pulak tu. We can't see anything at all. Hanis Marina sampai tidur katil bawah sebab panas. Nyamuk tak payah cakap lah. 

Fourth Day : Meet my new friend, Mr. Noname
Last night, I called my mother. Aku cakap nak tumpangkan seorang ni. Time call, Argghhhhhhh! Pffffftt. There was an owl in front of me. Memang time tu jugak lah dorm E6 keluar tengok aku jerit.

(Haha! I can see your awkward moments when you're asking me questions, kawan!


There's a LOT of memory at there. I won't forget it. I learned something new bout Addmath. And, this camp is really-really-really AWESOME! Trust me!

Dear dormate E7 Easy AddMaths Camp @ SEMESTI 2011, thanks a lot. Hope to see you guys again next year. Yes, May 2012 - (: