Friday 18 November 2011

New book New Life and New Story


Here we go. This is my new blog. Well, who cares. My old one was soo 'lame'. I can't even remember the password. This is my 1st post. Perhaps it could be a lil' bit stupid. Andd-what-else? Some says life is too short. Maybe like a poem by William Shakespeare, Life Brief Candle. For me, life is all about choice. Good or Bad, Right or Wrong. Your destiny will unfold according to the choice you make. In life, there's a LOT for me to learn.
Learn?

Its me who decide whether the glass is half-full or half-empty. And I live to find my dreams.

But, things easier said than done !

Now, by the power vested in me, I do promise that everything posted is true, or, at least as true as I think it needs to be. I'm tired of typing now. See you then.