Friday 18 November 2011

Dare yourself to dream, Dare yourself to fulfill it

When I was a lil' girl, I used to call my mom if I see a RAT. I was pretty dumb. That creature is too nasty! But, as I'm in form4 (science stream) I had to face with RAT.

At least it is better than a FROG o.O

Here are some pictures. You might be laugh =.= cause I cried when I put the rat in the gas jar. Err, seriously I was scared when I pick up its tail. Its disgusting. And my hands shaked for a few minutes after that.

Let's play pretend, act like it goes naturally.

I'm being happy for the first time. But then..

Uhhh. Wait..

Look at that! My ugly face =.= 

I Love You, rat. Haha
Hey! You should look the evil face one of our doctor, Akmal Hisham. Jeng Jeng Jeng..


The experiments is end up with THIS (evillaugh)

We had a lot of fun dissecting the rats. It was a great FRIDAY!

Now, I'm one of the doctor in 4Al-Battani.